The school was inspected by Ofsted on 5-6 November 2019, under the Education Inspection Framework introduced in September 2019. The report graded the school as Outstanding in every respect.Full Ofsted Report
Some of the highlights of the report are:
- Pupils flourish at Dr Challoner's Grammar School
- They enjoy a first class, bespoke curriculum and exceptional range of enrichment experiences.
+Pupils become intellectually curious, compassionate and responsible in equal measure.
+Pupils' leadership potential is developed particularly well during their time at the school.
- Teachers ensure that pupils with special educational needs and/or disabilities make very strong progress
- The school offers a dazzling array of extra curricular activities.
- The quality of education in the Sixth Form is exceptional, allowing all students to thrive.
- There is a shared pride in the continual refinement and improvement of the school.